RE: Development Status Update 6

There may be some misunderstanding as to how I want to use the Wine header;
so, I'm going to elaborate:

1) Take a Wine header file, say ddraw.h
2) Copy Wine header file
3) Fix Wine header to work with Cygwin Win32 API headers
4) Preserve copyright notice in modified Wine header
5) Submit modified Wine header to Cygwin project
6) Modified Wine header is now a Cygwin header

It may have been misunderstood that I was advocating that we tell
contributers to Cygwin/XFree86 to retrieve the Wine headers on their own;
that has never been my intention.