RE: Remote Gnome Sessions (RE: Running remote window manager)

> How did you do the screenshot?   I *so* much wanted to create a
> screenshot of me running GNOME on my NT machine!  :)

The easiest thing to do is hit [PrtScr], which copies the whole desktop to
the clipboard as a BMP. [Alt+PrScr] copies the active window.

Then just open any paint program, and paste it in.

I used to use that for training manuals, all the time. If you want to print
the pics, put windows into a greyscale color scheme before the screengrab,
and things print beautifully crisp and clean.

If you need more info, feel free to write me, directly.

~Neil