Re: error in compiling glib-1.2.8

<11 Dec 2000, 23:11 Uhr wars, als Andreas Eibach folgendes schrub:>
< Re: error in compiling glib-1.2.8 >

Hi Andreas,

your suggestion is right. I attached an email of Ross Johnson who tells
me exactly what you suggested, for pthreads. It will be the same work
to do for every application.
One way out IMO is to port at first pthreads and then link against this
library. Then all the work needs to be done only once.
(I hope so).
It will really become a TOUGH task, as you write so nice.
Unfortunatly i got no spare time left this year, i hope i will got some
free weekends next year, so i could take a look.