To: cygwin-xfree at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: NT 4 - xterm/rxvt exception and stackdump
From: arh14 at cornell dot edu
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:15:13 -0500 (EST)

Yup,
the rgb tarball is missing... Suhaib must have forgotten to upload it.
Rob, if you have the tarball do you want to upload it?  I may have one on my
Linux box, but I just did a reboot and my ever-reliable 20 GB hard drive is
fscking itself; it will probably be up in 30 minutes, I'll look for the file
then :)