RE: NT 4 - xterm/rxvt exception and stackdump

Following the later directions provided, I found the rgb.txt in the
xfree86-4.0-devel.tar.bz2 archive but I could not find vtwm. Instead I
edited startxwin.bat and renamed vtwm to twm and it seems to be working
fine. Both rxvt and bash are running at startup. Thanks to all who to put
the hard work into this project.