RE: Back Creation Failed

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. It does not really help me though. The batch
file I use does specify screen 0 for me already.

Tweaking the other parameters does not really help me very much (I did
manage to crash it with messing up the palette though for 1280x1024x24 ! :) )

Must the parameters be the same as the ones I am now using for WinNT?
When I specify the resolution I am using:

   XWin.exe -screen 0 1280x1024x32 -whitepixel 255 -blackpixel 0

I get exactly the same error.

    Back Creation Failed
    887601b3

Maybe I misunderstand the docs?