Hi, newbie questions.. Trying to get started.

Hello!

I was thrilled when I stumbled over the cygwin xfree port, jumped up
and down of happiness, the final proof of year2k compability :-)

Ahh well, can it be a y2k problem I have? ;-)

Fired it up, got my desktop, and xterm and rxvt started up.. weeh :-)
I even can do ls and so on :-) but the colors are.. greenish, is it
the settings in twm, or just some color misnomer..

Now when alt-tabbing to windows, and alt-tabbing back, the keyboard
doesn't work, neither does it register mouseclicks..

What have I missed??

        /Andy