From: Andrew Markebo
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Sent: 12/30/2000 6:30 PM
Subject: Please oh masters guide me.. (GGI or DirectX.. )

I have hinted this question a little, without getting any answers, so
here comes, which distrib should I put my little efforts on?
(betatesting, messing around with, reading/writing some docs.. )

What is the status? Xfree DirectX seems alive and kicking, haven't
read that much of the GGI-version..

        /Andy

p.s. And if GGI, please how do I compile it?? I brought home the
sources, made the "make CC=gcc World" and it compiled everything
except the Xserver :-( Complains something like:

make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/xc/programs/Xserver'
Makefile:6: *** missing separator.  Stop.

The makefile doesn't look.. really processed, xcom and 'debug' info
from cpp.