Current Events and the End Times - so what?

I can show conclusively in the scriptures that Jesus Christ is coming back WITHIN A
CERTAIN
DATE RANGE in the near future.
Yes, people do not know the Day or the Hour of Jesus' return - I agree, "No one knows
about
that day or hour,  " Matthew 24:27.  or, 1 Thessalonians 5:1, "Now, brothers, about
times and
dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will
come
like a thief in the night."

But consider this:
Luke 21:31, "Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the
kingdom of God is near."  What things?  These things I explain in the booklet.
I Thessalonians 5:2, 4-6, "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come
like a thief in the night. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should
surprise you
like a thief.  You are all sons of the light and sons of the day.  We do not belong to the
night or to
the darkness.  So then, let us no be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and
self-
controlled."
Revelations 3:3, "But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not
know at what
time I will come to you."
Matthew 24:43, "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what
time of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have
let his
house be broken into.  So you also must be ready..."

So, the believers in Jesus Christ will know He is coming very soon, if they are awake
and ready.
And I can show you the signs AND JUST HOW SOON!

I have prepared a comprehensive study on the return of Jesus Christ, in a 32-page
booklet, which
I will email to you for $1.00 U.S.,    or postal mailed to you for $3.00.
Please send cash or check (preferred) to:
Summit Bay  4820 Yelm Hwy, S.E.  Suite B, #215,  Olympia, WA 98503-4903.
The Summit Bay ministry is focused on current events and the biblical end times - a
"top to
bottom" Berean-study of the Word.

Be sure to include your email address on the envelope or a piece of paper and the
study will be
emailed to you promptly.

Also included in the study: What is the Rapture?  Why is there a Rapture?  When will it
take
place?  Who will not be in the Rapture?  Israel at war with Russia.  The Great Falling
Away.  The
Mark of the Beast.  Who does not have the Mark?  And more.

Thank you and God bless,  Joel Graves - Bible Scholar