RE: Keyboard Prob

Well yes, but nothing that a .Xmodmap file can't improve (i think). I know
this isn't a cure, but like I said in my message My *UK* keyboard works as
it should, well all except the pound sterling key, but this problem happens
in cygwin/bash when it's running inside a commmand prompt window - so it's
probably due to something else.

I do remember reading a message on the list arhives where someone said that
editing one of the .h files (i forget which one) would also provide a
'solution'.

Of course what would be best is to just be able to say what type of keyboard
u are running and everything else to be worked out for u, but hey u can't
have everything, and Win9x will die soon anyway.

I just can't wait till the second half of the year when I can get Win2K and
starting running the XServer at it's full brilliance.

cya

Sagar