I had an idea

We went to your site
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/xfree/
Taking credit cards either in person or over the Internet is the cash income solution for today's businesses. We provide the low cost answer to accepting credit cards. In order to accept  credit cards for  your business and open the new internet floodgate There is and easy approval process and no upfront fees.
 In order to accept cards in your business you must be approved by one of our very friendly banks. There is a very small expense you will have for software after you are approved. Sound Good?
 NAME:
 PHONE:
 COMPANY:
 I look forward to hearing from you.
 Lynn Hill
National Merchant Services
 If you have received this message in error click reply, type remove in the subject line and you will be removed from our senders list.