RE: NT 4 - xterm/rxvt exception and stackdump

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Bengt J. Olsson wrote:
> Could you please elaborate a little bit more on
> your solution? Where is it posted?

As I said details of my solution are in my earlier post ie. on this mailing
list.

Just for your information, you could have found it by searching the mailing
list archives on the cygwin/xfree website.

The page you want is:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q1/msg00005.html

Note that some of what I said might not be relevant to your case.

Sagar