Problems with 1024x768x16

Hello.

I run XWin in 1024x768x16 mode. Time from time (but quite often) it happens
that the Xserver doesn't start correctly in this mode. After it paints its
gray screen it displays the ordinary Windows mouse cursor (the arrow) over
it and doesn't react to the mouse movements. After a mouse click the Xserver
screen disappears, but the Xserver is still running at the background taking
still all the 100% of processor time (which it does even when it runs
correctly). No error or unexpected situation is reported, no core is dumped.
This happens by running XWin.exe alone, without Xterm etc.

I found that the problem gets corrected by starting XWin once in (e.g.)
800x600x16, shutting it down then and restarting it in the original
1024x768x16.

Is this a known bug? Or, is this a bug.

I run the latest Xfree on NT4 SP6 with the latest CygWin installed.

	Best regards,
				Martin Plechsmid