Re: Problems with 1024x768x16

Dear Martin, Dear Xcygwinnies.

I mentioned already this problem before.t I observed it on a Gateway 2000 with a
crystal scan screen. It seems effectively that if one puts the screen conditions
under Windows NT different from the one that one indicates in the start Xwin
file  then  you obtain satisfaction. for instance 1024x768 and 16 colors under
Win NT and 1024x768x8
for start Xwin -screen 0 1024x768x8 ,then it works fine with 8 depth.

I do not get this behaviour on a labtop Dell Latitude C600 running under W2K.

As far as it was working under one condition I was happy with that but there is
probably a bug somewhere , could be from Windows NT too.

Best regards
Bernard