From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ryan Hairyes
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 4:21 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com
Subject: twm does not start

Hello,

I am not currently a member of this list, but I do have a quick
question.  The X-Server starts, but it does not load twm.  And
then the machine locks up.  I am running windows 98 and
I have downloaded cygwin and everything in the xc-4-binaries
directory off your site.  Is there anything I am forgetting that would
cause this lockup or not allow twm to load?

Thanks in advance.
                             -Ryan Hairyes