From: David JJackson
To: Cyg Win
Sent: 3/20/2001 8:00 PM
Subject: start /B  +WindowsME

All --

I'm trying to run xfree + twm with standard startwin.bat script that
comes with base install on a Toshiba 335CDS laptop (96mb of ram).
WindowsME. ME doesn't like /B flag on start ?

To confuse matters even more --
 XWin starts, but nothing else works including "alt" key
bindings,I cann't switch to (alt+tab)  win or exit  XWin?

 I would appriciateif someone would provide me a revised startwin.bat
script.

Thanks for your time,
David J