Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 1

Hi Harold,

I got it working with my NT 4.0, but not with the same resolution (1024x768)
I use in the NT. I use True Color in the NT, but I couldn't get XWin work
with any (8,16 and 24 bit) color setting with 1024x768 resolution (it opens
the xfree86 window, but it's empty, and you have to stop the process by
using the "force") . With different resolution it worked fine. Also the non
Windows XWin works with the same resolution I use in the NT.

Keep going!

Best regards,
Teemu Juntunen