Re: RE: Errors compiling Xfree from CVS

My english is so terrible that it does not allow me to let me be understood.
To avoid sending another world.log (see my e-mail in the mealing list dated 19 Mar. 2001) I was speaking about "previous".
How you can see in that e-mail, the problem is related to the way in which I downloaded the archive.
Now I have the xc directory in unix format but I have the error
resumed before

A copy of this e-mail is:
You were right!!
Using the WinCvs I didn't select the Unix format before to download
the xfree86 from the CVS
repository and then ...problems..

Now I have the right format and tried to compile but obtained errors.
I reported the log file zipped.

Could you help me again?

Daniele

Let me know if you want me to post the world.log file again

Daniele