RE: RE: Errors compiling Xfree from CVS

Put the attache freetype-def.cpp in xc/lib/freetype2 directory
and run from the top of directory that is "xc" a make command....
you do not need to do a make World, only make will do.  It should compile
all the
failed executables and dlls.

I will submit the patch to xfree86.org this week.

Suhaib

freetype-def.cpp