RE: Color Problem

 in color specification:    8 bits

> This evening i will look again into the source to find a
> place, where its
> broken, but maybe some of you, who are familar with the
> Xserver directory
> can give me a hint where to look.

I did NO changes to cfb routines. We are using cfb/cfb16/cfb24 and cfb32
same
as on Linux and other Unix machines. The only palce you need to look is
in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin and most probably there is a probelm in
InitOutput.c.  On Unix macnies InitOutput.c and InitInput.c are used from
dix directory and are common for every UNIX platforms, in our case, we have
our
own heavily modified ones.

Suhaib