RE: RE: Errors compiling Xfree from CVS

First of all thanks for your suggestion.

1)You are right but when at the end of the compilation I don't have the xterm.exe I'm
  worried.

2)from the log file of cygwin installation I verified that the gcc version is
  (from the log file)
  Installing latest/gcc/gcc-2.95.2-6.tar.gz

3) It's ok

4) I obtained the same errors.

Daniele