RE: Test 7 Questions

Shams,

You can join the Cygwin/XFree86 by downloading the shadow test series code
at:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

If you are familiar with GDI and DirectDraw graphics then you can probably
look through the code and give me some suggestions, or patches.

Of course you'll want to download the patched XFree86 sources from
http://xfree86.cygwin.com

Try building the XFree86 source, then try unpack the shadow test source into
the XFree86 tree and try building that.  Ask me questions if you get stuck.