RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 7

 Harold

with the following options:

start XWin -screen 0 1280x1024x16 -whitepixel 255 -blackpixel 0 -engine 3

server crashes immediately.  It is on Win2K nVidia GeForce2 Ultra with 128
MB video RAM.

E:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin>XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer)
on X
 server "127.0.0.1:0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

With same resolution options I can run my win32-x11.  It even works great
with 1280x1024x32.

Suhaib