From: Robert Collins
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Sent: 3/25/2001 7:26 PM
Subject: lists.html

Chris, I think one reason there are lots of questions on xfree86 going
to the main list is the xfree86 mailing list description. Could you
change it to be
"cygwin-xfree: a list for discussion of all things related to Xfree86 on
Cygwin. . If you have questions about how to use configure, install,
build, or develop with XFree86 on Cygwin, this is the list for you. HTML
mail is NOT PERMITTED on this list and will be stripped. If you have
general questions about using XFree86, please see www.xfree86.org or the

At the moment it specifies porting only - and the main porting is
done...

Rob