Website update

I've updated the website - it was getting rather long in the tooth.
Included in the updates are new FAQ entries covering some common
problems (for credits see the FAQ), and I've put some work into making
the maintenance of the pages easier. (Note: easy updates mean more of
em! ).

If anyone sees any typing or data errors, please tell someone who cares
- the list! (I care, and I'm on the list).

I will endeavour to fix up any mistakes fairly quickly.

Rob