Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 9

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 07:33:37AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>Don't download from cygwin.com. Download from one of the mirrors. See
>the xfree86.cygwin.com webpages for a list of mirrors - I recommend rcn
>as it's usually up to date very quickly.
>
>This is because _only_ the mirror servers can download from cygwin.com.

I missed this announcement.  Rober is correct.  You can't download from
sources.redhat.com.  You *have* to use a mirror.  I changed the xfree
pages a while ago to point to a mirror.  You'll have to use mirrors for
any software announcements just like we do in Cygwin-proper-land.

I'm sorry about this state of affairs but the T1 link to
sources.redhat.com was getting swamped with cygwin and cygwin-xfree
downloads.  In fact, in analyzing the download behavior, what was really
annoying was that people seemed to be downloading the same thing
multiple times sometimes at the same time!

cgf