From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Shamsul
Shaikh
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 5:31 PM
To: Cygwin XFree86
Subject: Test 10

Harold,

I tried the XWin test as you asked me (but now with test 10)

it is again crashing within 10 secs for all the engines (1,2,4,8). And you
are
right, CPU goes to 100% when it crashes and falls back to normal levels once
it
crashes.

xterm was not run (it runs fine on win32-x11 without crashing)

I hope to start looking at the source code once the dreaded exams are over
:)
I do have some M$ programming experience which I hope will be helpful :)

Shams

----
Shamsul A Shaikh, BSc (Hons) in CS, MCPS, MCSE, CNA
Graduate Student, Computer Science (Iowa State University)