AW: Refresh Rate, Keyboard

Hi Yves,

to your first question I had the same problem some posts before (XDMCP and
refresh)
Try if any DirectX game runs with 60Hz fullscreen, if so you have to setup a
correct monitor which can support higher refresh under your resolution. Or
use the Test 10 release of Herold. You can start XWin with the option
"-engine 1" and you have your X in an window!

2. look the posting "security policy and keyboard map"

regards,
Darko