RE: dde on HPUX using xfree86 on cygwin error

Tim,

By DDE do you mean Dynamic Data Exchange?

If so, then I can add DDE to the feature wish list.

So you have Purify...

We're having a problem with the test servers that I have been releasing
where exiting from an xterm or Ctrl-C'ing a program that was running in a
terminal will cause either the xterm to enter an infinite loop, or it will
cause XWin.exe to exit.  When XWin.exe exits in these cases it doesn't call
any of the normal shutdown routines, nor does it display any error message
whatsoever.  My theory is that some portion of the code is calling exit (),
but the XFree86 source tree is a couple hundred megabytes, so I'd like to at
least have a function name to start looking around in.

Can Purify help find the function that is calling exit ()?

Thanks,

Harold