From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Yves Serrano
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 10:17 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Refresh Rate, Keyboard

Hello People

USING: Win 2000, DirectX 8.0a
Cygwin 1.1.8, Cygwin/Xfree 4.0.3

I have some problems when I start the XWin.exe

1. How can i set the refresh rate? My XWin runs with 60 Hz.. :-(
I don't found any help in XWin --help
Is it possible to set the refresh rate?
Does it work with directX 8.0a?
2. Keyboard
Has anyone a working swissgerman Keymap? Can he post it in the list?
Or where did I found the keymap in an normal Unix Installation

greetings Yves