Debugging the client exit crashes

I built an XFree86 source tree with -g and started using gdb to step through
the code around when a client exit causes the X server to exit.

You'll be interested to know that the exit comes from the Dispatch function
in dix/dispatch.c, after a call to WaitForSomething in os/WaitFor.c, and
Dispatch calls KillAllClients in dix/dispatch.c right before the server
exits.

What's that mean?  Well, it means that my code is not at fault :)

What else does it mean?  Don't expect a fix anytime soon :(

Suhaib will probably have to look into this one.