RE: Symbol Collisions Fixed (link order significant)

Suhaib --

You missed an earlier "-lXt" in the link line.  Here's
the link line from my original post:

gcc -g -Wall -o newuil.exe newuil.o \
../../../lib/Uil-2.0/.libs/libUil.a \
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXt \
../../../lib/Mrm-2.0/.libs/libMrm.a \
../../../lib/Xm-2.0/.libs/libXm.a -lXt -lSM -lICE -lX11 \
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXt -lSM -lICE -lX11

Notice the "-lXt" at the end of the third line.  libXt.a
is thus being specified twice, but that's not a problem AFAIK.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which #DEFINE is resulting
in that particular "-lXt", so I snarfed the entire line from
the console, put it into a script, deleted the first "-lXt",
and ran the script.  The link worked fine.  Since that was
the last file being built, the make then proceeded to
completion.

This appears to be a glitch in the LessTif configure script,
but for the life of me I can't figure out which #define to
fix, so I'm going to shelve it for now and start exercising
the new libraries.

-Brian