[ANNOUNCEMENT] XWin Key test

Hi,

I have an early test release with the modified keymaps.

you can get it from http://www.gotti.org
and follow the links to Cygwin/XFree

I still have some problems with alt-gr, since the correct keysym
is generated but the correct character is not shown.

also print screen does not work.

You should be able to use the default keymaps shipped with xfree for
linux.

Please tell me about success or failure.

bye
    ago
http://www.gotti.org
+49 3725 3498080