RE: XWin.exe hangs on SecurityPolicy warning

How about fixing your starxwin.sg script????
It is going to hand after xwin command is issued because your all the
commands
are runing in foreground, the xterm is waiting for xwin to finish so it can
execute,
since xwin job never goes to background therefore it kept waiting and
waiting forever ;-)

Here are my suggested modifications to your startxwin.sh

#! /usr/bin/bash
export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin
XWin -screen 0 1024x768x16 -whitepixel 255 -blackpixel 0&
xterm -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow -bg black -e bash&
rxvt -fn "Lucidia Console-12"&
twm&

Suhaib