Getting started.. *APPLAUSE* :-)

Weeh I have been lurching long enuff here I think.. So I took home the
latest and greatest 4.0.3, unpacked it, grabbed the latest
Xwin-kbdtest-5.exe.bz2, unpacked and fired up..

Ahhh ugly!! UGLY as an unconfigged x-terminal is.. :-) Well rxvt
didn't like the backspace or delete.. ahh well xterm is good enuff for
me..

Grabbed a xmodmap.se from my redhat installation, Wee I have дце, the
swedish characters, and /, * where they should be on a swedish
keyboard.. (bug in xmodmap.se from redhat though, they seem to have
forgotten ]})

Over to the.. undocumented features.. Doing an alt-tab inside the
Cygwin/XFree86-window, if there are more than one x-window, not only
the Messywindows is moved around, also the windows in the x-window,
survivable I guess :-)..

But when I do alt-tab and only have one xterm open some kind of
whitespace is inserted into that xterm, not space, becaus bash says
'command not found' when pressing enter.. (doesn't appear all the
time, maybe some small difference in focus.. ?

        /Andy

--
   RAM
You believe in the Users?