RE: More notes on client exit causing 100% cpu usage

> Yup, that is with test 15.
>
> Typing 'exit' into an xterm doesn't cause this everytime...
> it appears to be
> a race condition so your mileage will vary depending on how fast your
> machine and its various subsystems are.

Ummm that is a bummer to troubleshoot.
At work I am on Pentium 1.5 GHz with 512 MB RDRAM, Win2K, SP1
and at home I am on PIII 1 GHz with 512 MB RDRAM. Win2K SP1

I never notice it, whenever i type
exit, the xterm. mxterm and rxvt windows closed immediately. One of these
day I will try to find why it does on some others machine.

Suhaib