[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 16

I just posted Test 16 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Changes
1) ASCII scan codes are now used for key presses instead of
	Windows virtual key codes.  Alexander Gottwald
	pointed out that I was mistaken in my assumption
	that virtual key codes would make Cygwin/XFree86
	more compatible with foreign keyboards.  Quite the
	contrary of my assumptions, ASCII scan codes are
	desired because they allow non-U.S. keyboard users
	to use existing modmaps.  I believe that all keys,
	excepting AltGr, should return the correct scan code.
	AltGr returns the correct scan code, I believe, but it
	still has a problem with the ghost Control_L press/release.
2) Failed blits no longer result in a call to FatalError.
	Failed blits are essentially ignored.  However, Ctrl-Alt-Del
	handling is a little strange, because you have to press
	and release the Alt key when the server regains focus
	after pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del; failing to do so will cause
	your mouse clicks and key presses to be ignored.
3) xc/programs/Xserver/Imakefile has been cleaned up and the
	circular dependency warning has been fixed.
4) Keyboard related functions have been moved from
	InitInput.c and winwndproc.c to a new file
	called winkeybd.c.
5) Mouse related funtions have been moved from
	InitInput.c to a new file called winmouse.c.
6) winUpdateFBPointer has been moved from winwndproc.c
	to winmisc.c.
6) winkeymap.h has been removed.  XFree86's standard key map
	header and AT key names header are used in its place;
	those headers are xf86Keymap.h and atKeynames.h,
	both located in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/common/.
7) Several definitions in win.h that mirrored defintions in
	xf86Keymap.h and atKeynames.h have been removed.
8) Removed lots of #if 0'd code.
9) Got the winScreenInit/winFinishScreenInit division of labor
	working.
10) Removed some debugging messages, placed them within
	if (failed)... blocks.
11) Engine 8 (Primary framebuffer DirectDraw) has gone
	undocumented.  It is still there, but it is no longer
	reported in the usage message.  From here on I won't be
	supporting engine 8, nor will I be expecting/handling bug
	reports for it.

Let me know how those non-U.S. keyboards work,