RE: Debug of Test 15

Pierre,

Well, I can buy that XWin is taking 70% of CPU resources before the freeze,
as you are outputting to a file everytime select is called, and select gets
called a lot.

However, select is a "blocking function"; that is, when select is called it
blocks, taking no clock cycles, until one of the events being waited for has
occurred.  So, select, if it was working correctly, would take no clock
cycles when it doesn't return.

This leads me to believe that select may not be working correctly.

Chris, any ideas?  I believe Pierre is using that latest cygwin1.dll
snapshot.  Could you confirm that to the list Pierre?