RE: (GPL/X11 issues) RE: Debug of Test 15 (cgf input needed)

> I'm not sure what you're getting bothered about.  If you are providing
> sources for anything that uses the Cygwin DLL, you are not in
> violation
> of anything.
>
> cgf

Okay, I lied, I'll make one reply :)

I'm not bothered about anything.  My point was that the whole license issue
doesn't really matter, as we're doing mostly the correct thing, and no one
is getting upset about it anyway; thus, if someone tells me that we aren't
doing the right thing, I'm likely to ignore them, or call their bluff :)