RE: Questionalbe command line defines for Cygwin/XFree86

What would be great would be a test build of X using pthreads, and just
a report back of what appeared to be missing. (Code fragments to, to see
if things are #defined with alternatives etc).

I'm happy to provide suggestions for thread using code, but my objective
is to let you compile pthread code with little or no source
modifications - so you shouldn't need to do anything but try :]

Rob