RE: Web page modifications ready for proofreading

I see a total alteration of Front page. However I am Ok with it.
In future if one of decide to go ahead and change the whole
URl contents can we discuss it before we do it.  You can go ahead and uplaod
it
if you want.

Also where is this new linl?  http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/devel/
I want to see the contents of this page.

Suhaib