RE: Web page modifications ready for proofreading

Suhaib,

> In future if one of decide to go ahead and change the whole
> URl contents can we discuss it before we do it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we discussing the modifications right
now, before they have been committed? :)

> Also where is this new linl?  http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/devel/
> I want to see the contents of this page.

The Cygwin/XFree86 development page has been on the primary Cygwin/XFree86
site for months:
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/devel/