RE: Freezing on Windows Me [cgf please comment]

Suhaib,

I specifically did not say to try a snapshot as the Cygwin snapshot download
page says the following:

"Cygwin snapshots are intended for cygwin developers only unless you have
been specifically told to try one of these. You are a cygwin developer if
you are on the cygwin developer's mailing list, have downloaded the cygwin
sources, and built cygwin1.dll from them."

Chris, what is your call on this one?

Harold