Re: Freezing on Windows Me [cgf please comment]

I agree with Robert and Suhaib.

The snapshot web page is purposely alarmist.  The intent is to make people
think twice before trying to use a snapshot.

However, if someone with a clue, like Harold, Suhaib, Robert, etc.
finds that a snapshot fixes a particular problem, I have no problem
with any of you suggesting that people should try it.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/