RE: gimp

Just for the record: The problem was due to my utter confusion about
how the GIMP interprets mouseclicks. I happen to use a wheelmouse (I
don't like those, but it is plugged in here anyway). I tried left
click, right click, and both as I was used from standard two-button
mice. Nothing happened. But it turns out that clicking the wheel pops
up the menu, so the numbering of the mouse keys is different from what
I expected. Cockpit error.

regards,
Markus

--