XDM

Hi!

	I was really interested in having the XDM daemon running on my NT4
box (i admit it can be dangerous due to the way it is being run but its just
a test...). After changing some stuff in the code of xdm-332 (the only one I
could get in a single tar...) I got the wanted window. But what happens is
strange. If I make a copy of the authfile to .Xauthority in my home dir, I
can execute an X clients. If I remove it, connections are refused by the
server (that's normal, I suppose). If now I try to log on, it seems that the
.Xauthority file is empty. Where do I have to look for stuff to change? Do
you think it could be due to error caused by cygwin calls or due to a
*BUGGY* authentication method? (well, every password "works" for now).

Regards,

Frédéric Rouyre - OSL OMS-1
Software Analyst

Océ Software Laboratories SA
11, Rue de Neverlée
B-5020 Namur - Belgium

Tel  : + 32 81 55 4204      E-mail       : Frederic.Rouyre@osl.be
Web Site  : http://www.osl.be/

To obtain my PK, send me an E-Mail with GET-PUBLIC-KEY  as subject
Key fingerprint = E735 19B9 71C7 F49D 9F0D  2216 C560 A2BC FE2F BE25