Some suggestions and one question

Hello,

first of all I´m really impressed of the current XFree state!

I´m running W2K engl. SP1
Alex emu3-test2 X release

But I have some suggestions to the current development:

1. the windows mouse cursor should disappear in the X-Window, so the X
cursor should only be visible
It should work with ShowCursor(FALSE).

2. the windows keys should be disabled or be mapped to something helpfull,
like opening the KDE start menu or something else.
If you have a running xterm and you type windows-tab the xterm starts to
scroll the command history with no end.
If you press only the windows key the windows startmenu opens, and if you
press it again the bash history shows the last command
3. the third mouse button support for X is missing and it would be very
helpful, even if the emulate3 support of Alex is runnig fine

I hope I could show up some small bugs or problems

regards,
Darko