Re: nedit doesn't work - can't read any menus

----- Original Message -----
From: "Enoch Wu" <ewu@eskimo.com>
To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: nedit doesn't work - can't read any menus

> cd to the directory where each font type is; save the alias files;
mkfontdir .

> You may have to edit the fixed fonts -- not easy if you have not done it
before,

Seems I missed this.
I just tried it by - like you told me to - cd to each directory and just do
a 'mkfontdir .'
but this doesn't seem to be sufficient - same "graphics" in nedit.
Well I don't know what you mean by 'alias files', and why do I have to save
them?
Side-note: yes you're right. I've never edited fixed fonts in my life. ;-)

Thanks anyway,
Andreas