Script for create cygwin installer setup

Hi people,

what do you think about using the cygwin installer for distributing the
Xfree archives. (I have seen that cygwin installer V2.50 supports bzip2
archives)

For distribution kde on cygwin with X I have created a script, which scans a
directory and produces cygwin installer conform setup.ini files.

Look at the examples.

By the way, I suggest to standardize the used file names to simplify
setup.ini creating.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards

Ralf Habacker