Re: Test 23 crashes - "negative sized edge?"

Harold Hunt wrote:

> John,
>
> Huh... Test23 was the first test build to come directly from XFree86's CVS
> tree, whereas all previous builds were from a tarball of the 4.0.3 sources.
> I'm going to have to think that the error you are seeing is a bug that was
> introduced somewhere between 4.0.3 and now.  In any case, I don't think it
> is anything that we did, nor would we know how to fix it.
>
> Thanks for reporting the bug nonetheless,

no problem - it's the least I can do as a simple luser

I'm just glad 22 worked, because I was prepared to try all the tests
possible to try and pin down where it started - this made it easy

(in addition, I couldn't find older binaries at your test site...)

-JT